OLD TOWN IBIZA TOUR
Cobbled streets, laundry hanging on balconies, charming cafes with Spanish music and beautiful flower garlands- that is the old town of Ibiza. Fall in love with Dalt Vila during an evening walk. After a hot summer day, it will be sheer pleasure to stroll around the castle square and viewpoints. You will be able to go down the narrow streets to the harbour, which streches at the foot of the old town. Dan Vila is located on a hill. A coach that picks up passengers will take you to the very top of the city. After the stroll you will have free time in Marina. You can spend it doing shopping, drinking refreshing Mojito and taking photos of luxurious yachts moored in the port.
Dalt Vila is old walled town of Ibiza, the most famous areas of the island. Walking through the narrow, cobbled streets you will be able to admire the panoramic view as well as the capital city. Free time will be given to visit the market stalls and shops around the port, or to sit and have a drink in one of the many bars whilst watching the world go by
IBIZA BY NIGHT: DALT VILA+FREE TIME IN HARBOR
- pick up from your hotel/pick-up point
- visit “Dalt Vila” (the old walled city of Ibiza)
- free time in harbor for shopping
- drop off in your hotel/pick up point.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Special attention for people with walking difficulties and pushchairs children, the walking tour passes by old stone streets.
- Duration: 4h
- Days: Mondays and Fridays
- Adult – 40€
- Child (2-12 years old) – 20€
While making a reservation and filling in the payment data, in the “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” field write the name of the hotel you are staying in. We will send you an email with the information about the exact time and location of the gathering.