1. The boat departs at 9 a.m. from San Antonio harbour. Visiting the most beautiful places of west coast. Light breakfast on the boat (neapolitans, madeleines, fruit, coffee, juices, water)
2. Stop on Espalmador island. Time for swimming, snorkeling, and enjoying the beautiful beach with crystal-clear water.
3. Time for lunch on the board (Spanish Paella with seafood and meat). If you dislike seafood or have dietary restrictions, please mention it while making the reservation, and we’ll arrange a different option for you.
4. Next stop on Formentera island – destination of our trip. Free time on Formentera (about 3,5 hours)
5. The boat departs from Formentera port.
6. Es Vedra experience. The boat will stop at Es Vedrà and perform the show of “touch Es Vedrá”
7. Time for dinner (hot dogs)
8. Amazing sunset on the way back to San Antonio with a glass of champagne
9. Return to San Antonio port about 9:30 p.m.
- breakfast on the boat
- open bar on board
- lunch (Spanish Paella) in front of Espalmador
- free time on Formentera to explore the island
- stop for swimming and snorkeling next to Illetes Beach
- sunset next to Es Vedra with ¨pica-pica¨
Departure: at 9 a.m. from San Antonio port
Return: about 9:30 p.m.
• Check-in starts at 8:40 a.m.
• Bring a credit card to pay the remaining balance.
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• DO NOT park in the port, as there is a 2 hours maximum stay. There is parking available around San Antonio, but it’s a busy place in summer, so please allow time to find a space. We recommend parking here.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
Children: ( 6-14 years old ): 60€
Children under 6 years old do not pay.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours* before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.