1. The boat departs at 9 a.m. from San Antonio harbour and picks up clients from the nearest beaches. Visiting the most beautiful places of west coast. Breakfast on the boat
2. The boat will stop at Es Vedrà and perform the show “touch Es Vedrá”. Time for breakfast
3. Stop in front of Espalmador island. Time for swimming and snorkelling.
4. Next stop on Formentera island – destination of our trip. Time for lunch on the board (Spanish Paella)
5. Free time on Formentera (about 3 hours)
6. The boat departs from Formentera port.
7. Sunset next to Es Vedra rock
8. Return to San Antonio port about 9:30 p.m.
- breakfast on the boat
- open bar on board
- lunch (Spanish Paella) in front of Espalmador
- free time on Formentera to explore the island
- stop for swimming and snorkeling next to Illetes Beach
- sunset next to Es Vedra with ¨pica-pica¨
Departure: at 9 a.m. from San Antonio port
Return: about 9:30 p.m.
• Check-in starts at 8:40 a.m.
• Bring a credit card to pay the remaining balance.
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• DO NOT park in the port, as there is a 2 hours maximum stay. There is parking available around San Antonio, but it’s a busy place in summer, so please allow time to find a space. We recommend parking here.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
Be the first to review “Three islands boat trip from San Antonio”