ibiza-boat-hire-boat-party

BY BOAT THROUGH IBIZA

Ibiza is the perfect place to rent a boat, which is becoming an increasingly popular option among tourists. Here are seven of the top reasons why a boat rental on Ibiza is a great idea.

1. PRIVACY

Ibiza is really busy in the high season. The beaches are crowded and most renowned restaurants and beach clubs are hard to get to without reservation. Being on a boat away from the hustle and bustle of the island, you can fully enjoy your privacy. You will have a possibility to bathe naked in the Mediterranean Sea waters and you will be able to chat with your friends without additional listeners (and the captain won’t understand you anyway).

small-boat-hire-ibiza-charter

2. NOT AS PRICEY AS IT SEEMS

Who doesn’t dream of owning a yacht? However, this is an expense only few can afford. The acquisition of a boat, its maintenance, port fees, and crew are really high costs. However, the dream of owning a boat for even one day can become a reality for very little money. Renting a boat is a much cheaper option than most people imagine. Especially if the costs are shared between several people.

3. YOUR PARTY ON A BOAT

Renting a boat on Ibiza is a terrific idea for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, stag and hen parties, etc. These are the moments that need a special setting as you will remember them for a long time. Renting a boat is definitely the key to having a great day and creating incredible memories.

boat-hire-san-antonio-ibiza
SAIL-BOAT-IBIZA-SAN-ANTONIO-TOUR

4. EASY BOAT RENTAL ON IBIZA

Renting a boat is a very straightforward process, just go to the website, choose one of the boats available in our offer and make an online reservation. Please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to advise you when choosing a boat and help you make a reservation.

5. THE CAPTAIN CAN BE YOUR FINEST GUIDE ON IBIZA

If you rent a boat with a captain, he will indeed be your best guide on Ibiza and Formentera. The captain knows the surrounding beaches, coves, caves accessible from the sea, as well as spots for cliff jumping. Thanks to his knowledge, you will get to know the most charming places on the coast of Ibiza and Formentera. He will inform you not only about interesting places to see, but also about the external services you can rent from the boat; e.g. food, drinks, taxis, etc

Cala-DHort-Ibiza-es-vedra-beach
boat-no-license-needed-ibiza-san-antonio

6. GET TO FORMENTERA ON YOUR OWN TERMS

99% of tourists who spend their vacations on Ibiza, visit the neighboring island Formentera (the remaining 1% know where Formentera is, but they didn’t get there because they were hangover). You can get to Formentera only by sea. You can imagine how congested the ferries are in high season. This is why renting a private boat and sailing to Formentera is priceless. Relish the tranquility the boat provides, even during the summer months. Enjoy the white-sand beaches and turquoise waters away from the wild crowds. You won’t be dependent on schedules and queues to restaurants.

7. YOU WON’T BE BORED

There are so many entertaining things to do on a boat and so many places to visit so you will surely not be bored. You can easily move from one place to another in a short time, and admire the beaches, rocks, cliffs, caves, and coves. You can jump into the water, snorkel, sunbathe, have a picnic on board, dance, and listen to your favorite music. We provide you with great fun and complete relaxation.

…besides, there is something magical about being at sea

READ ALSO:

Comments

Leave a Reply