Limited at 50% capacity. Limited at 50% capacity. This tour will have a maximum of 70 travellers.
- 6 hour chill out beach hopping cruise:
- Sunset in front of Cafe Mambo
- stop at Cala Bassa.
- stop at Cala Conta.
- time for swim stop.
- coastal sightseeing.
- get to see islands, secluded bays and coastline only possible by boat.
- open bar (soft drinks, water, beer, sangria, cava)
- food (pasta salad, meat roll, tortilla, coke, ham and cheese, fruit, sweets, pastries)
- paddle boards.
- free Snorkeling equipment available (advised to bring your own).
- diving board.
- glass bottom submarine vision.
- allowed to bring food on board and sealed water bottles.
Port of San Antonio opposite the egg roundabout. After make a booking you will receive an exactly location on Google Map.
• You must check in before boarding. Check in begins/opens half an hour before departure and closes 15 minutes before departure.
• Clients can bring their own food and sealed water bottles on board
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• DO NOT park in the port, as there is a 2 hours maximum stay. There is parking available around San Antonio, but it’s a busy place in summer, so please allow time to find a space. We recommend parking here.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
- JUNE, JULY, AUGUST Catamaran departs at 3 p.m and returns after sunset. Check in at 2.30 p.m.
- SEPTEMBER: Catamaran departs at 2:30 p.m and returns after sunset. Check in at 2.00 p.m.
- To make a booking, you need to pay 15% of the price. You will pay the remaining amount on the day of the trip by card or by cash.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours* before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.