– Thursdays and Sundays from May to September
– Thursday in April
1. Pickup from your hotel or designated meeting point
2. Transfer by bus to the capital of Ibiza and take the ferry to the port of Formentera. The ferry takes about 30 minutes.
3. Visiting Formentera by bus and free time on the beach (Capital San Francisco, Mirador view point, La Mola lighthouse and Es Pujol beach)
4. Return by ferry to Ibiza and by bus to your hotel
1. While making a reservation and filling in the payment data, in the “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” field, write the name of the hotel you are staying in. We will email you or send you a WhatsApp with the information about the exact time and location of the meeting point.
2. You can choose the language of the tour when booking. We will try to make the tour in the language of your choice, if not, the tour will be in English.
Depending on where your hotel/apartment is located, the pickup time will be between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. If you want to know exactly what time the bus will pick you up and from where, send us whats app.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours* before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.