Up to 6 people on one buggy
- big buggy for 6 people
- insurance, road assistant
- experienced guide
• Required car driving licence. Remember to take the driving licence with you on a trip. It is not possible to drive the buggy with the provisional driving licence or with photo of your driving licence.
• Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
• If your driving licence is issued by a non-European country, you need to have an International Driving Permit. You can do it by filling out the form on this page. If your country is on this list then you DO NOT need an International Driving Permit in Spain. Do it in advance to have your international driving licence ready for your tour.
• We recommend bring sunglasses and bottle of water
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• Please come 15 minutes in advance. It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE TOUR CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your tour.
- Buggy Tour (6 people on buggy) – 500€
- Buggy Tour (5 people on buggy) – 450€
- Buggy Tour (4 people on buggy) – 400€
- Buggy Tour (3 people on buggy) – 300€
- Buggy Tour Double (2 people on buggy) – 265€
- Buggy Tour Single (1 person on buggy) – 199€
- 2,5 hours tour every day at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours* before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.