Espalmador and Formentera boat trip from Playa den Bossa
Spend an unforgettable day on board and visit two beautiful islands. The boat departs from Playa den Bossa at 1.30 p.m. The first stop is in front of the island of Espalmador. You will have a free time for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. During this time, the crew will prepare a delicious Spanish paella. Food and all drinks (beer, wine, sangria and non-alcoholic drinks) are included in the price of the trip. Espalmador is a tiny, uninhabited island next to Formentera. The next stop will be on the beautiful island of Formentera. Possibility of using the bus tour around the island and visiting the most interesting places in Formentera. You will visit the lighthouse La Mola on the cliff, Es Calo beaches and the most beautiful Formentera beaches – Illetas beach. The bus is included in the price of the trip. The boat leaves the port of Formentera at 9.30 p.m.
Formentera and Espalmador
Child: ( 6-12 years old ): 44,50€
Children under 6 years old for free
The price included: open bar, spanish paella, salads, bus trip on Formentera
Departure: at 1:30 a.m. from Playa den Bossa. Meeting point is in front of Albatros bar. Check on Google Map.
Return: at 9:30 p.m. the boat departs from Formentera port (early return at 7:30 p.m.)
- The boat departs at 1.30 p.m. from Playa den Bossa. Meeting point is in front of Albatros bar. Check on Google Map.
- Stop on Espalmador island.Time for swimmig and snorkeling.
- Lunch time. A delicious paella prepared on board..
- Next stop on Formentera island – destination of our trip.
- Visiting the most famous spots by bus (la Mola – lighthouse, Es Pujol beach and Ses Illetes beach)
- Return. Boat departs at 9.30 p.m. from Formentera port. If you want you can come back earlier, at 7.30 but in this case you don´t visit Illetes beach.