Formentera boat trip from Playa den Bossa
Spend an unforgettable day on Formentera and don´t worry about nothing. Enjoy our two islands boat tour to Formentera and Espalmador. The boat departs from Playa den Bossa at 2 p.m. On the board you will have all inclusive bar with food and drinks. During the swim stop in front of Espalmador island you can enjoy snorkeling and paddle board. After boat tour you will have free time on Formentera to explore the island by your own. The ferry boat pick up you from Formentera at 5:15 p.m. or at 10 p.m. (You choose how long you want to stay on Formentera.) Return to Playa den Bossa
Formentera and Espalmador islands
Child: ( 7-12 years old ): 47€
Children under 7 years old for free
Departure: at 2 p.m. from Playa den Bossa. Meeting point is in front of Albatros bar. Check on Google Map.
Return: at 5:15 p.m. or 10 p.m.
Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and Sunday
- The boat departs at 2 p.m. from Playa den Bossa. Meeting point is in front of Albatros bar. Check on Google Map.
- Stop in front of Espalmador and Illetes beach – the most beautiful beach of Formentera.
- Time for swimming and snorkeling.
- Lunch on the board. Spanish paella, salads, fruits.
- Free time on Formentera from 4. 45 p.m.
- Return by ferry at 5:15 p.m. or 10 p.m. to Playa den Bossa.