Formentera boat trip from Playa den Bossa
Spend an unforgettable day on Formentera and don´t worry about nothing. Enjoy our Formentera package with ferry, beaches bus tour and lunch in restaurant on Cala Saona beach included. The ferry boat departs from Playa den Bossa at 12.30 p.m. On Formentera you will have an opportunity to explore the island by bus and visit its most stunning spots like La Mola lighthouse, Cala Saona beach and amazing Ses Illetes beach. Lunch (tasty paella) will be served at the restaurant on the cala Saona beach. The boat returns to Playa den Bossa at 9.30 p.m.
Child: ( 6-12 years old ): 39€
Children under 6 years old for free
The price included:
- lunch (spanish paella) in restaurant on Cala Saona
- bus trip on Formentera
- two ways ferry ticket
Departure: at 12:30 a.m. from Playa den Bossa. Meeting point is in front of Albatros bar. Check on Google Map.
Return: at 9:30 p.m.
Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- The boat departs at 12.30 p.m. from Playa den Bossa. Meeting point is in front of Albatros bar. Check on Google Map.
- Stop on Formentera island – destination of our trip.
- Visiting the most famous spots by bus
- Visit La Mola lighthouse on cliff
- Lunch with sea view in restaurant on Cala Saona. A delicious paella
- Siesta time on the most beautiful beach of Formentera – Ses Illetes beach
- Return at 9.30 p.m. to Playa den Bossa