ALL INCLUSIVE BOAT TRIP FROM SAN ANTONIO
Spend an unforgettable day on the ship and visit three islands Formentera – Espalmador and Es Vedra. The ship sets off from the port in San Antonio and takes customers from the beaches of the west coast. During the cruise a breakfast will be served. The first stop is the magical Es Vedra rock massif. The next stop is Espalmador island where the ship moorns in front of the island. You will have free time for swimming, snorkeling and chilling. During the swim stop will be served PSanish Paella on the board. Espalmador is a tiny uninhabited island next to Formentera. Another stop will be previously mentioned Formentera. You will have about 5 hours free time on the island. The ship sets off from the port on Formentera at 7.30 p.m and berths in San Antonio around 10 p.m Food and drinks on the board (non-alcoholic beverages) are included in the price of the trip. At the way back you can admire amazing sunset next to Es Vedra.
Due to new Covid-19 regulations, we are not allowed to serve alcohol onboard anymore. We hope that this regulation won’t last long and will be lifted soon again. For now, we have to do our best to adapt to the current situation and hope that these restrictions won’t last long…
Formentera – Espalmador and Sunset next to Es Vedra
Child: ( 6-12 years old ): 58,50€
Children under 6 years old for free
The price included:
- open bar on board,
- lunch (spanish paella) in front of Espalmador
- free timr on Formentera
- stop for swimming and snorkeling
- sunset next to Es Vedra
Departure: at 9 a.m. from San Antonio or at 9:10 from San Antonio Bay
Return: at 7.30 p.m. the boat departs from Formentera port
Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- The boat departs at 9 a.m. from San Antonio harbor and picks up clients from nearest beaches. Visiting the most beautiful places of west coast.
- The boat will stop at Es Vedrà and perform the show “touch Es Vedrá”. Time for breakfast
- Stop in front of Espalmador island. Time for swimmig and snorkeling.
- Next stop on Formentera island – destination of our trip. Time for lunch on the board (Spanish Paella)
- Free time on island
- Return. Boat departs at 7.30 p.m. from Formentera port.
- Sunset next to Es Vedra rock