ALL INCLUSIVE BOAT TRIP FROM SAN ANTONIO
Spend an unforgettable day on the ship and visit three islands Formentera – Espalmador and Es Vedra. The ship sets off from the port in San Antonio and takes customers from the beaches of the west coast. During the cruise a breakfast will be served. The first stop is the magical Es Vedra rock massif. The next stop is Espalmador island where the ship moorns in front of the island. You will have free time for swimming, snorkeling and chilling. During this time, the crew will prepare a delicious Spanish paella. Food and drinks (beer, wine, sangria and non-alcoholic beverages) are included in the price of the trip. Espalmador is a tiny uninhabited island next to Formentera. Another stop will be previously mentioned Formentera. You will have an opportunity to explore the island by bus and visit its most stunning spots. The tour is included in the price. The ship sets off from the port on Formentera at 7.30 p.m and berths in San Antonio around 10 p.m
Formentera – Espalmador and Es Vedra
Child: ( 6-12 years old ): 49,50€
Children under 6 years old for free
The price included: open bar, spanish paella, salads, bus trip on Formentera
Departure: at 9 a.m. from San Antonio
Return: at 7.30 p.m. the boat departs from Formentera port
- The boat departs at 9 a.m. from San Antonio harbor and picks up clients from nearest beaches. Visiting the most beautiful places of west coast.
- The boat will stop at Es Vedrà and perform the show “touch Es Vedrá”. Time for breakfast
- Stop in front of Espalmador island. Time for swimmig and snorkeling.
- Lunch time. A delicious paella prepared on board.
- Next stop on Formentera island – destination of our trip.
- Visiting the most famous spots by bus (la Mola – lighthouse, Es Pujol beach and Ses Illetes beach)
- Return. Boat departs at 7.30 p.m. from Formentera port.
Pick up points:
9:00 San Antonio Harbor – 9:10 Mar Amantis (San Antonio Bay) – 9:15 Pinet Playa Beach – 9:20 Playa Bella Beach – 9:30 Port des Torrent – 10:00 Cala Codolar – 10:10 Cala Tarida – 10:25 Cala Vadella – 10:40 Cala d´Hort
If you do not know which pick up point is closest to your hotel, please write us a message with information about where you are staying.