Spend an unforgettable day on the ship and visit three islands Formentera – Espalmador and Es Vedra. The ship sets off from the port in San Antonio and takes customers from the beaches of the west coast. During the cruise a breakfast will be served. The first stop is the magical Es Vedra rock massif. The next stop is Espalmador island where the ship moors in front of the island. You will have free time for swimming, snorkeling and chilling. During the swim stop will be served Spanish Paella on the board. Espalmador is a tiny uninhabited island next to Formentera. Another stop will be previously mentioned Formentera. There you will have free time to explore the island and go to the beach. Food and drinks on the board are included in the price of the trip. At the way back you can admire amazing sunset next to Es Vedra.
Formentera – Espalmador and Sunset next to Es Vedra
everyday except Monday
from San Antonio
- The boat departs at 9 a.m. from San Antonio harbor and picks up clients from nearest beaches. Visiting the most beautiful places of west coast.
- The boat will stop at Es Vedrà and perform the show “touch Es Vedrá”. Time for breakfast
- Stop in front of Espalmador island. Time for swimmig and snorkeling.
- Next stop on Formentera island – destination of our trip. Time for lunch on the board (Spanish Paella)
- Free time on island
- Return. Boat departs at 6.00 p.m. from Formentera port.
- Sunset next to Es Vedra rock
Departure: at 9 a.m. from San Antonio (stops in San Antonio Bay and Cala Tarida beach)
Return: at 6 p.m. the boat departs from Formentera port
Days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- open bar on board
- lunch (Spanish Paella) in front of Espalmador
- free time on Formentera to explore the island
- stop for swimming and snorkeling next to Illetes Beach
- sunset next to Es Vedra with ¨pica-pica¨
Boat trip – three islands. Formentera, Es Vedra and Espalmador
Formentera + Es Vedra + Espalmador
- all inclusive
- lunch on the board in front of Espalmador island
- free time on Formentera
- swim stop in front of Espalmador
- sunset next to Es Vedra
- departing from San Antonio port