Glass Bottom Boat Trip Ibiza
Come aboard and enjoy the Catamaran Trip Ibiza! The boat is an amazing experience with all drinks included. During the trip you will visit Cala Bassa and Cala Conta and more beautiful beaches of the San Antonio coast. In a trip you’ll get a 1 hour stop at both beaches, where you’ll have an hour to stroll, bathe, top up your tan or grab a bite to eat from one of the numerous beach bars and restaurants.
Enjoy the nice views and experiences on Glass Bottom Boat Trip Ibiza! Head West for a fantastic day out on the Mediterranean Sea waves stopping off at various beauty spots only access able by boat. Catamaran anchors in one of the beach where you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing while taking in the breath taking scenery. Everything included in the price!
- 6 hour chill out beach hopping cruise:
- stop at Cala Bassa.
- stop at Cala Conta.
- time for swim stop.
- coastal sightseeing.
- get to see islands, secluded bays and coastline only possible by boat.
- open bar (soft drinks, water, beer, sangria, cava)
- Fresh Fruit, snacks, bread, pastries, croquets and sweets included.
- paddle boards.
- free Snorkeling equipment available (advised to bring your own).
- diving board.
- glass bottom submarine vision.
- allowed to bring food on board and sealed water bottles.
- Duration: 6h
- Location: Port of San Antonio – meeting point in San Antonio harbor. Next to Capitan Nemo hub. Check on Google Map.
- Catamaran departs at 11 p.m and returns at 5 p.m. Last entry at 10.30 a.m.
- JUNE, JULY, AUGUST Catamaran departs at 3 p.m and returns after sunset Last entry at 2.30 p.m.
- SEPTEMBER: Catamaran departs at 2:30 p.m and returns after sunset Last entry at 2.00 p.m.
- OCTOBER: Catamaran departs at 2:00 p.m and returns after sunset Last entry at 1.30 p.m.
- Please be on time in meeting point (Capitan Nemo Hut) in San Antonio Harbor
- We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will infor you by mail or by phone.
- Recommendations: sun cream, sun hat, sun glasses, swimwear, towel, camera, a jacket or cardigan and if you get sick at sea get yourself some Biodraminas, the local Spanish brand for sea and travel sickness from one of the local pharmacy shops (always indicated with a green cross).