San Antonio port
Come aboard and enjoy the sunset boat trip Ibiza! The West coast of Ibiza is famous around the world for magical sunsets.
The boat departs from San Antonio harbor. From this side of the island you are able to discover stunning bays like Cala Gracioneta, Cala Comte, Cala Salada and Cala Bassa, with it’s famous Cala Bassa Beach Club and many more crystal clear blue bays. The boat stops in one of the bay and you will have time to swimming and enjoy water sports: snorkeling, kayaks, paddle board and cliff jumping.
up to 38 people
- sunset in front of Cafe Mambo
- open bar (beer, sangria, soft drinks, water, fruits)
- water activities (sup paddle board, snorkeling, kayaks)
- good music, beautiful memories and nice big chillout beds
- Please come with 30 minutes in advance.
- We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will infor you by mail or by phone.
Time: at 6 p.m. (check in at 5:30 p.m.)
The departure time can change because the sunset time changes during the season. In this case, we will inform you by mail or by whats app.
Everyday a lot of people go to Cafe del Mar and Cafe Mambo to see breathtaking sunset. Cafe Mambo is the place where famous dj are playing before party in big clubs. Enjoy this beautiful moment on the board of boat with accompaniment of the music and glass of cava in the hand.