Buggy Hire – San Antonio Bay
RENT A BUGGY IN IBIZA
Buggy hire ibiza for all day (from 10 a.m. till 7 p.m.) and discover the magic of Ibiza. You can drive a buggy trough the Island´s spectacular corners. Minimum age to drive the buggy is 21 years old. You need to have full car driving license. Easy to drive. Easy to fine parking. You can drive on raod and off road.
We recommend you visit the north part of the island. This part of Ibiza is one of the quieter sides. Worth mentioning is the village of Santa Ines, where time seems to stand still. Away from the hustle and bustle of Eivissa and San Antonio, you will admire the surrounding area, including fields with orange, lemon or almond trees. You can the charming village of San Mateo, as well as the bay of Punta Galera, which is surrounded by phenomenal rock formations forming shelves. Buggy hire ibiza is an original way to explore the island.
- Days: Everyday from 10 a.m. till 7 p.m
- Necessary: Required car driving license. Remember to take the driving license with you. It is not possible to drive the buggy with the provisional driving license or with photo of your driving license.
- If your driving license was issued by a country outside of Europe you must complete this Form. This is the fastest way To Get Your International Driver’s Permit in Spain
- Minimum age to drive: 21 years old
- Pick up point: San Antonio Bay
- Deposit: 200€
- Engine: 300 cc