1. The boat departs at 9 a.m. from Talamanca beach and picks up clients from the Figueretas and Playa d’en Bossa. Breakfast on the boat
2. The boat will stop at Es Vedrà and perform the show “touch Es Vedrá”
3. Stop in front of Espalmador island. Time for swimming and snorkelling.
4. Next stop on Formentera island – destination of our trip. Time for lunch on the board (Spanish Paella)
5. Free time on island
6. Return. The boat departs from Formentera port.
7. Sunset next to Es Vedra rock
- breakfast on the boat
- open bar on board
- lunch (Spanish Paella) in front of Espalmador
- free time on Formentera to explore the island
- stop for swimming and snorkeling next to Illetes Beach
- sunset next to Es Vedra with ¨pica-pica¨
- at 9 a.m. Talamanca Beach. Check on Google Map
- about 9.15. Figueretas. Check on Google Map
- about 9:30 from Playa den Bossa. Check on Google Map
Departure: at 9 a.m. from Talamanca beach (stops in Figueretas and Playa d’en Bossa to pick up)
Return: about 9:30 p.m.
• Check-in starts 20 minutes before the time indicated in “departures” and you can be about 10 minutes before the time indicated in “departures” from the beaches. You must specify in the reservation the chosen place of departure.
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
Be the first to review “Three islands boat trip from Playa den Bossa”