up to 12 people (12 + captain)
• water activities (sup paddle boards and snorkelling equipment)
• good music
• drinks (beer, sangria, soft drinks and water)
• cliff jumping
• visiting cafes, beaches and coves
• DO NOT park in the port, as there is a 2 hours maximum stay. There is parking available around San Antonio, but it’s a busy place in summer, so please allow time to find a space.
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You must check in before boarding. Check in begins/opens half an hour before departure.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 4-6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 4 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.