The boat is licensed for 300 people, but we only sail with 85 exclusive guests, so that there is much space for everyone.
No one needs to queue up for anything on our boat.
- swim stops (with SUP boards, water toys and water slides in the hidden coves of Ibiza)
- drinks (enjoy water and soft drinks, ice-cold beer fresh from the tap, fruity sangria)
- Wine Tasting (During dinner, we offer a wine tasting of Balearic and Spanish wines)
traditional Ibizan kitchen. Taste the most iconic and popular dishes Ibiza has to offer (Spanish paella, burgers, dessert, fruits, salad)
Paella and Burger Show Cooking.
Adults only. Attendees must be older than 18 years.
- Check in at 12:45 a.m. Attention: Especially in high season (June – August) it can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
- Start of the daytime excursion at 1.30 p.m.
- We sail to one of the magical spots to anchor there for a swim stop. Jump into the crystal clear water and have fun with the SUP boards and water toys. Or watch the burger and Paella show cooking.
- Brunch on the board.
- Return to Playa den Bossa at 4:30 p.m.
Departure: at 1:30 p.m.
Return: at 4:30 p.m
• You must check in before boarding. Please be on time.
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.