1. The boat departs at 11 a.m. from Playa d’en Bossa
2. Stop in one of the beaches of Formnetera – Ses Illetes
3. Time for swimming and enjoying snorkelling and paddle board.
4. Time for lunch on the board (Spanish Paella).
5. Free time on Formentera (about 3 hours)
6. Return to Playa den Bossa.
- boat tour
- open bar on board (beer, sangria and soft drinks)
- lunch (Spanish Paella)
- free time on Formentera to explore the island
- stop for swimming in front of the one of Formentera’s beach – Ses Illetes
- snorkel equipment and paddle boards to share
Departure: at 11 a.m. from Playa d’en Bossa
Return: about 7 p.m.
• Check-in starts 20 minutes before the time indicated in “departures”
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
Be the first to review “Formentera Paradise”