1. The boat departs at 10 a.m. from Playa d’en Bossa
2. Stop on Espalmador island
3. Time for swimming and enjoying snorkelling and paddle board.
4. Time for lunch on the board (Spanish Paella).
5. Free time on Formentera (about 3 hours)
6. Return to Playa den Bossa.
- boat tour
- open bar on board (beer, sangria and soft drinks)
- lunch (Spanish Paella)
- free time on Formentera to explore the island
- stop for swimming in front of the one of Formentera’s beach – Ses Illetes
- snorkel equipment and paddle boards to share
Departure: at 10 a.m. from Playa d’en Bossa
Return: about 7 p.m. (at 6 p.m. departs from Formentera)
• Check-in starts 20 minutes before the time indicated in “departures”
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
MAY, JUNE and SEPTEMBER
Child: ( 6-12 years old ): 44,50€
Children under 6 years old do not pay.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours* before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.