Tuesday from May to October
1. Pickup from your hotel or designated meeting point
2. Transfer by bus to the capital of Ibiza and take the ferry to the port of Formentera. The ferry takes about 30 minutes.
3. Free time on the MIGORN beach. Migorn is a seven kilometres long sandy beach.
4. Free time on Es Pujol beach and time for lunch. There are many bars and restaurants. Es Pujol is a most touristic town on Formentera island.
5. Return by ferry to Ibiza and by bus to your hotel
1. While making a reservation and filling in the payment data, in the “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” field, write the name of the hotel you are staying in. We will email you or send you a WhatsApp with the information about the exact time and location of the meeting point.
2. You can choose the language of the tour when booking. We will try to make the tour in the language of your choice, if not, the tour will be in English.
Depending on where your hotel/apartment is located, the pickup time will be between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. If you want to know exactly what time the bus will pick you up and from where, send us whats app.
Be the first to review “Formentera Beach Break”