The boat is licensed for 300 people, but we only sail with 85 exclusive guests, so that there is much space for everyone.
No one needs to queue up for anything on our boat.
- 2 swim stops (with SUP boards, water toys and water slides in the hidden coves of Ibiza and Formentera.)
- drinks (enjoy water and soft drinks, ice-cold beer fresh from the tap, fruity sangria)
- Wine Tasting (During dinner, we offer a wine tasting of Balearic and Spanish wines)
- food (Spanish paella, burgers, dessert, fruits, salad)
Paella and Burger Show Cooking.
- 5 hours free afternoon on Formentera
- sunset on the way back
Adults only. Attendees must be older than 18 years.
1 Check in at 10:45 a.m. Attention: Especially in high season (June – August) it can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
2 Start of the daytime excursion at 11.30 a.m.
3 Balearic breakfast at Ses Salines. (sweet Balearic breakfast with traditional Ibizan pastries and freshly brewed coffee next to Ses Salines beach)
5 At 5:30 pm we welcome you back aboard our catamaran for our sunset cruise.
6 Dinner on the board and swim stop at Formentera’s magical spot. We sail to one of the magical spots of Formentera to anchor there for our first swim stop. Jump into the crystal clear water and have fun with the SUP boards and water toys. Or watch the burger and Paella show cooking while enjoying the wine tasting of selected Balearic and Spanish wines. At approx. 6.30 pm we have dinner and enjoy the homemade food and leave the magical place around 7 pm.
7 Stop at Ibiza’s iconic sunset spot “Cap des Falco”. As the sun sets, we enjoy the Café Caleta cooking show, listen to the sound of the waves, feel the magic of the golden hour
8 Return to Playa den Bossa at around 9 p.m.
Departure: at 11:30 a.m.
Return: at 9 p.m
• You must check in before boarding. Please be on time.
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.