up to 50 people
- Snorkelling safari designed by marine biologist
- Marine life presentation
- Treasure hunt for small children with onboard pirate
- Water activities (sup paddle boards)
- All snorkelling material and optional life vests.
- Drawing kit for children
- Healthy lunch and soft drinks
- Multilingual guide (English, Spanish, French)
- Toilets on board
Port of San Antonio opposite the egg roundabout. After make a booking we will send you an exactly location.
• You must check in before boarding. Check in begins/opens half an hour before departure.
• We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will inform you by mail or by phone.
• You will receive a confirmation email after booking. Also check your SPAM BOX.
• DO NOT park in the port, as there is a 2 hours maximum stay. There is parking available around San Antonio, but it’s a busy place in summer, so please allow time to find a space. We recommend parking here.
• It can be very tricky to find a taxi in Ibiza. Please calculate enough time for your transport.
• Unfortunately, THE BOAT CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU. If you are late for the meeting point, you will miss your cruise.
- Morning tour at 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Afternoon tour at 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
To make a booking, you need to pay deposit. The remaining amount must be paid by cash at check-in on the day of the tour.