ALL INCLUSIVE FORMENTERA BOAT TRIP
Spend an unforgettable day on the biggest glass bottom boat on Ibiza and explore with us beautiful island of Formentera. It´s all inclusive Formentera beach boat tour. You can enjoy open bar with unlimited beer, sangria, soft drinks and water. We also organize wine-testing with a local selection. and have Paella freshly made right in front of your eyes during the live cooking show. You need to try also our vegan burgers. Fresh fruits are served as dessert for the perfect summer feeling. During 2 swim stops in the beautiful coves of Formentera you can enjoy water activities like snorkeling and paddle surf boards. After our 5 hours sight-seeing boat trip we drop you off in the port of Formentera so that you can explore the beautiful beaches on your own. We give you full flexibility with nothing to worry about. You can choose between two return hours: at 5 p.m. or at 8 p.m.
Due to new Covid-19 regulations, we are not allowed to serve alcohol onboard anymore. We hope that this regulation won’t last long and will be lifted soon again. For now, we have to do our best to adapt to the current situation and hope that these restrictions won’t last long…
Formentera Boat Tour – price includes:
Child: ( under 15 years old ): 30€
Infants: (0-3 years) free
Duration: 5 hours boat tour + free time on Formentera
Departure: at 12:00 from Playa den Bossa (in front of Albatros Bar) Check on Google Map
Return: June, July, August ferry departs at 8 p.m. from Formentera
Return: September ferry departs at 7:15 p.m. from Formentera
- Check in at 12 p.m.
- Start of the daytime excursion at 12.15 p.m.
- First swim stop with giant toys, snorkelling equipment and paddle surf boards between ATLANTIS and ES VEDRA
- Lunch with 4 course Ibizian menu on the way to Formentera.
- Second swim stop in front of the most beautiful beach of Formentera – SES ILLETES
- Drop off at the port of Formentera.
- Free afternoon on Formentera
- Ferry at 8 p.m. (if you want you can take a ferry also at 5 p.m.)
- Sunset view on the way back.
- 2 swim stops (Atlantis – Es vedra, Formentera – Illetes Beach)
- drinks (beer, sangria, soft drinks, water and wine)
- food (Spanish paella, vegan burgers, dessert, fruits, salad)
- water activities (snorkeling, stand up paddle boards, floatable water toys, water slides)
- free afternoon on Formentera
- sunset on the way back