IBIZA ISLAND TOUR + HIPPIE MARKET
A full day excursion allowing you to discover what has made this “White Island” internationally famous. Charming enclaves, beautiful beaches and sites of cultural interest are all included on this guided bus tour. A stop for lunch (not included in the price) will be made. The Wednesday excursion will include a visit to the Hippy Market at Es Cana and on Saturday the popular market of “Las Dalias” ,San Carlos is included.
- San José (free time)
- Sa Caleta (passing by)
- Salinas (stop)
- Ibiza (panoramic view from the harbor)
- Portinatx or Cala San Vicente
- Hippy market Punta Arabí or Las Dalias (free time for shopping)
- Sta. Eulalia (panoramic view).
- Lunch is not included in the price. Lunch stop will be at beach or other picturesque place of the island
- The order of the above routes may be changed but will always include all the visits.
- We reserve the right to change the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (adverse weather condition, emergencies during the excursion.
- Duration: 7-8h
- Days: Wednesdays and Saturdays from May to October
- Adult – 65€
- Child (2-12 years old) – 35€
- Babys under 2 yeras old don’t pay
While making a reservation and filling in the payment data, in the “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” field write the name of the hotel you are staying in. We will send you an email with the information about the exact time and location of the gathering.
During the island tour you will visit:
The protected area within the Salinas National Park includes the salt flats, dunes, forests and beautiful beaches. Salinas is a place where people get sea salt.
Las Salinas beach is a long expanse of soft golden sand surrounded by a nature reserve including sand dunes, pine forests and spectacular salt flats.
Free time on Hippie Market ! Hippie Market is a place where you can enjoy a fabulous shopping experience. Here you can buy souvenirs, gifts and hand-made products.
Ibiza has strong artistic roots going back to the early ’60s when artisans, painters and designers flocked to the island to experience its unique atmosphere, incredible light and freedom of expression.
Free time on San Vicente beach !! It’s wide, sandy beach in the north of the island. Palm trees are dotted along the small traffic-free promenade with beachside cafes.
Free time in San José. It is a charming village in the west of Ibiza. Life here happens at a much slower pace than in the larger resorts. The main street is lined by an impressive church where you can sit under the shade of the courtyard trees for a peaceful repose