QUADS TOUR IBIZA
An original way to explore the island are on quads biking. Spectacular views, the path along the shoreline and a little adrenaline. Ibiza is strikingly beautiful and very diverse. A quad bike tour in the north-east of the island will make you discover this wilder side of the island. The quad ride highlights some of the best places, great views and direct contact with the flora and fauna of Ibiza. Quad Tour is an activity that really enriches your holiday memories in other words is a very nice trip.
A three-hour off road and on road tour with a guide. During the trip you can see the quieter part of Ibiza. We will start our adventure in San Antonio, passing by the Valley of Es Broll, which is one of the most beautiful landscape you´ll see in Ibiza. Then we will discover the villages of San Mateo and Santa Agnes that allow us to enjoy the authentic taste of the countryside. We will make a stop at a small shelter, next to a spectacular cliff on the north coast of the island as well as on the beach where you can have a bath. We have two different trips a day: morning trip at 11 a.m. and sunset trip.
- quad hire
- insurance, road assistant
- helmet, a sandwich, a bottle of water
- possibility of booking transport for 5€ per person
- Duration: 3hours
- Days: Morning trip everyday from March. From May we have morning trip and afternoon trip.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Required car driving license. Remember to take the driving license with you on a trip.
- Meeting point: San Antonio – Avenida doctor Fleming 35. Check on Google Map
- Quad Tour Single (1 person on quad) – 100€
Quad Tour Doble (2 person on quad) – 140€
The tour starts in San Antonio. If your hotel is located on the other side of island you can scoop up a transportation. The transportation prize including return ticket is 5E per person. While booking transport, please remember to mark how many people will need it. Payment will be settled on the day of the trip.