BUGGY TOUR IBIZA
Discover the magic of Ibiza driving a Buggy trough the Island´s spectacular corners. Our guides will bring you for 3 hours in some of the nicest places, views, beaches and villages. We have the possibility to plant a tree! Come with us, we will make all the possible to make your experience unforgettable! We have two different trips a day: morning trip at 11 a.m. and sunset trip.
Within a 3 hours you will visit the beautiful places of the northern side of the island. This part of Ibiza is one of the quieter sides. Worth mentioning is the village of Santa Ines, where time seems to stand still. Away from the hustle and bustle of Eivissa and San Antonio, you will admire the surrounding area, including fields with orange, lemon or almond trees. You will visit the charming village of San Mateo, as well as the bay of Punta Galera, which is surrounded by phenomenal rock formations forming shelves. During the buggy tour, you will be accompanied by a guide who tell you a lot of interesting facts about Ibiza.
- buggy hire
- insurance, road assistant
- helmet, a sandwich, a bottle of water
- possibility of booking transport for 5€ per person
- Duration: 3hours
- Days: Everyday from May we have morning trip and afternoon trip.
- Necessary: Full car driving license. Remember to take the driving license with you on a trip.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Meeting point: San Antonio – Avenida doctor Fleming 35. Check on Google Map
- Buggy Tour Single (1 person on quad) – 150€
Buggy Tour Doble (2 person on quad) – 190€
The tour starts in San Antonio. If your hotel is located on the other side of island you can scoop up a transportation. The transportation prize including return ticket is 5E per person. While booking transport, please remember to mark how many people will need it. Payment will be settled on the day of the trip.