CATAMARAN TOUR TO FORMENTERA
Formentera Catamaran Trip is an unforgettable experience for all lovers of the sea and sailing. Departing from Ibiza Harbor dock at 9:30 h. From the deck you can admire the old city and the castle in the rays of the rising sun. You’ll depart for a sun-drenched on deck, basking in the sun’s rays and enjoying free drinks from the open bar. The boat anchors in front of the most beautiful beach of Formentera – Illetas Beach. During the stop you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in crystalline waters (all equipment is provided on board). While you will enjoy crystal clear water of the Mediterranean, the crew will prepare a delicious barbecue. It is a real privilege to sail watching the blue water slide and enjoying the sounds of the waves. Enjoy a relaxing day, sailing silently towards a beautiful cove with turquoise waters on the coast of Ibiza and Formentera.
Illetes Beach – a Caribbean paradise
When you get to Illetes beach, you will understand why this beach have the first place among the most beautiful beaches in Europe. And also reached the sixth place among the most beautiful beaches in the world. You will feel like you have left the Mediterranean for a moment and moved to a Caribbean paradise. Illetes beach is located on a long, narrow peninsula. It is called the paradise of Formentery thanks to the combination of fine, white sand, beautiful blue sky and the most crystalline clean water.
Catamaran is a sailboat.
A catamaran is balanced on two hulls, with the sails in the middle. Catamarans have a phenomenal stability: they do not heel under way and do not roll at anchor. This usually makes seasickness a non-event. It makes it somewhat safer for kids running around. It is a fact that more people get seasick on monohulls than catamarans.
Our catamaran has a length of 22 meters and a maximum capacity of 100 people. Wide nets in the bow will become your favorite place in the sun. Lying down on them while feeling the blue waters flow beneath your body and enjoying the murmur of the sea.
Formentera Catamaran Trip Included:
- Don’t forget swimming costumes, towels and sun-cream
- The trip “Formentera Catamaran Trip all incluive” is very popular, that’s way we recommend you to make a booking in advance.
- Meeting point: Ibiza Harbor – next to Corsaries Monument (Monumento a los Corsarios). Check on Google Map
- Departure time at 9:30 a.m. h. Check-in from 9:15 p.m.
- Duration: about 6 hours
- Price includes: open bar (bear, sangria, mohitos, softs drink), delicious BBQ and snorkeling
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English
- Adult – 79€
- Child (3-12 years old) – 39,50€
- Babys under 3 yeras old don’t pay