Ibiza island tour by boat from San Antonio, San Miguel and Portinax
Boat trip around Ibiza is the best way to admire the island from the sea. Ibiza has 210 km of coastline, with beautiful beaches, charming bays, caves, high cliffs and beautiful islands. Spend an unforgettable day on a boat traveling around the island.
During the trip there will be two stops for swimming at the island of Es Vedra and Tagomago. The boat will moor in the port where you will have free time to explore the old city of Dalt Vila. There will also be attractions, which will be a free ride on jet skis to Playa den Bossa. You will also visit the Formentera nature reserve and Ses Salines with crystal clear water and white beaches.
The price of the trip includes food and drinks. A delicious paella will be served at Cala Martina beach for lunch. During sunset at Es Vedra there will be a barbecue and a live DJ session.
During Ibiza island tour by boat you will visit:
Child: ( 6-12 years old ): 49,50€
Children under 6 years old for free
The price included: open bar, spanish paella, barbecue and a live DJ session, snorkelling equipment
Departure: at 9 a.m. from San Antonio
Return: about 11 p.m.
- The boat leaves at 9 am from the port of San Antonio and pick up passengers from nearby beaches and from San Miguel and Portinax.
- Visiting the northern part of the island and the Tagomago island. Stop for swimming
- Lunch on Cala Martina beach. Delicious Spanish paella.
- Free time at the port of Ibiza to visit Dalt Vila.
- Jetski ride on Playa den Bossa.
- Visiting Formentera’s Ses Salines nature reserve. Time for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear water. .
- Visiting the southern part of Ibiza
- Time to swim at sunset on Es Vedra. Grill and DJ on board.
- Return to San Antonio.
Possibility of sailing on a cruise from the port of San Miguel and Portinax. The last stop is San Antonio, where a company bus will take you back to Portinatx and San Miguel.
sun cream, sun hat, sun glasses, swimwear, towel, camera, a jacket or cardigan (temperatures drop when sailing back in the evening) and if you suffer from sea sickness Biodramina (the drug sold in Spanish pharmacies for sea and travel sickness).
Pick up points:
9:00 San Antonio port (Google Maps) – 9:10 Mar Amantis (San Antonio Bay) (Google Maps) – 9:15 Pinet Playa Beach (Google Maps) – 9:20 Playa Bella Beach (Google Maps)- 9:30 Port des Torrent (Google Maps) – 11:00 San Miguel port (Google Maps) – 11:30 Portinatx (Google Maps).
If you do not know which pick up point is closest to your hotel, please write us a message with information about where you are staying.