Ibiza island tour by boat from San Antonio, San Miguel and Portinax
Boat trip around Ibiza is the best way to admire the island from the sea. Ibiza has 210 km of coastline, with beautiful beaches, charming bays, caves, high cliffs and beautiful islands. Spend an unforgettable day on a boat traveling around the island.
During the trip there will be three stops for swimming at the island of Es Vedra and Tagomago and in front of the most beautiful beach of Formentera Illetes beach The boat will moor in the port where you will have free time to explore the old city of Dalt Vila. You will also visit the Formentera nature reserve and Ses Salines with crystal clear water and white beaches.
The price of the trip includes food and drinks. A delicious paella will be served at Cala Martina beach for lunch. On the way back you will see sunset at Es Vedra.
Due to new Covid-19 regulations, we are not allowed to serve alcohol onboard anymore. We hope that this regulation won’t last long and will be lifted soon again. For now, we have to do our best to adapt to the current situation and hope that these restrictions won’t last long…
All inclusive ibiza island tour by boat
Child: ( 6-12 years old ): 58,50€
Children under 6 years old for free
The price included: open bar with drinks and food, spanish paella, snorkelling equipment
Departure: at 9 a.m. from San Antonio
Return: about 11 p.m.
- The boat leaves at 9 am from the port of San Antonio and pick up passengers from nearby beaches and from San Miguel and Portinax.
- Visiting the northern part of the island and the Tagomago island. Stop for swimming
- Lunch on Cala Martina beach. Delicious Spanish paella.
- Free time at the port of Ibiza to visit Dalt Vila.
- Playa den Bossa and Salinas Natural Park
- Visiting Formentera’s Ses Salines nature reserve. Time for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear water. .
- Visiting the southern part of Ibiza
- Time to swim at Atlantis
- sunset next to Es Vedra.
- Return to San Antonio.
Possibility of sailing on a cruise from the port of San Miguel and Portinax. The last stop is San Antonio, where a company bus will take you back to Portinatx and San Miguel.
sun cream, sun hat, sun glasses, swimwear, towel, camera, a jacket or cardigan (temperatures drop when sailing back in the evening) and if you suffer from sea sickness Biodramina (the drug sold in Spanish pharmacies for sea and travel sickness).