All inclusive catamaran Ibiza Tour from San Antonio port
Come aboard and enjoy Catamaran Ibiza tour !
On Catamaran Ibiza tour you will discover one of the most beautiful coasts of Ibiza. Cruise lasts 4 hours.
Catamaran leavse from the port of San Antonio at 12 (check in is at 11:30 am in Ibiza Catamaran Beach Tour meeting point).
During the cruise the you will have open bar. Drinks and food is included in the price of the trip. While you enjoy this spectacular experience, our staff on board prepare the BBQ accompanied by a typical Ibizenc salad. Open bar of sangria, beer and soft drinks. Fresh fruits will also be included with your experience on the boat.
During catamaran Ibiza tour you will have a swim stop and you can enjoy snorkeling. We guarantee that you will bring a golden tan, unforgettable memories and beautiful sunsets photos. Go to the west coast to spend a fantastic day on the Mediterranean Sea.
CATAMARAN IS A SAILBOAT
A catamaran is balanced on two hulls, with the sails in the middle. Catamarans have a phenomenal stability: they do not heel under way and do not roll at anchor. This usually makes seasickness a non-event. It makes it somewhat safer for kids running around. It is a fact that more people get seasick on monohulls than catamarans.
Our catamaran has maximum capacity of 79 people. Wide nets in the bow will become your favorite place in the sun. Lying down on them while feeling the blue waters flow beneath your body and enjoying the murmur of the sea. There is a toilet and a lot of shade on catamaran.
CATAMARAN BEACHES TOUR:
- Duration: 4h
- Days: Tuesday and Friday
- Location: Port of San Antonio – meeting point Sea Sun hut. Check on Google Map.
- Catamaran departs at 12 and returns at 4 p.m. Meeting time is at 11.30 a.m.
- 70€ per person
- 35€ children (3-12 years old)
- children under 3 years old don´t pay
- Please be on time in meeting point in San Antonio Harbor. Check on Google Map.
- We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will infor you by mail or by phone.