Come aboard and enjoy Catamaran Ibiza tour !
On Catamaran Ibiza tour you will discover one of the most beautiful coasts of Ibiza. Cruise lasts 4,30 hours.
Catamaran leavse from the port of San Antonio.
During the cruise the you will have open bar. Drinks and food are included in the price. While you enjoy this spectacular experience, our staff on board prepare the BBQ accompanied by a typical Ibizenc salad. Open bar of sangria, beer and soft drinks. Fresh fruits will also be included with your experience on the boat.
During catamaran Ibiza tour you will have a swim stop and you can enjoy snorkeling and SUP. We guarantee that you will bring a golden tan, unforgettable memories and beautiful sunsets photos. Go to the west coast to spend a fantastic day on the Mediterranean Sea.
check in our calendar
from San Antonio
CATAMARAN IS A SAILBOAT
A catamaran is balanced on two hulls, with the sails in the middle. Catamarans have a phenomenal stability: they do not heel under way and do not roll at anchor. This usually makes seasickness a non-event. It makes it somewhat safer for kids running around. It is a fact that more people get seasick on monohulls than catamarans.
Our catamaran has maximum capacity of 79 people. Wide nets in the bow will become your favorite place in the sun. Lying down on them while feeling the blue waters flow beneath your body and enjoying the murmur of the sea. There is a toilet and a lot of shade on catamaran.
CATAMARAN BEACHES TOUR:
- Duration: 4 hours
- Time: Day tour from 11 a.m. (check in at 10.30 a.m.) till 3 p.m.
- Time: Sunset tour from 5:30 p.m. (check in at 5 p.m.) till sunset
- Days: check in our calendar
- Please be on time in meeting point in San Antonio Harbor. Check on Google Map.
- We reserve the right to change the time or the itineraries in the case of unforeseen events (for example adverse weather condition) In this case we will infor you by mail or by phone.
- open bar on board
- lunch (BBQ on the board)
- beach boat tour (cala Bassa, cala Conta)
- stop for swimming and (snorkeling and paddle board)