floating restaurant on a boat Ibiza
Have you ever heard of a floating restaurant on a boat. During your vacation in Ibiza you will have the opportunity to go on a gastronomic cruise. Six-hour west coast tour. During the cruise, the best chef will prepare for you delicious meals with fresh fish and seafood. Summer sunshine, large comfortable boat, Mediterranean Sea and the best quality food – what more could you want?
Best quality food
The biggest advantage of the trip is food. Delicious Mediterranean fish from morning fishing. Number one is fresh lobster and red Ibiza’s shrimps. All dishes are prepared on board by the chef. Delicious dishes are cooked in front of customers. There is a special kitchen at the back of the ship. Coffee and dessert are served after dinner. There will also be fruit and snacks. Customers have access to an unlimited bar. Everyone will find something for themselves: beer, wine, soft drinks, delicious sangria of champagne, as well as stronger drinks. Don’t forget to try the herbal liqueur – Ibiza’s specialty.
Large and comfortable boat
A large, spacious boat with a wide sunbathing area in the solarium bow. The boat has a capacity of 12 people, exactly 11+ captain. The ship has a cabin and toilet. In the back there is a long table with chairs, where all guests will be able to comfortably eat served dishes. At the stern of the ship there is a tourist kitchen, where the chef will prepare delicious meals in front of the guests.
Floating restaurant Ibiza – Gastro Boat
- Don’t forget swimming costumes, towels and sun-cream
- The trip “Formentera Catamaran Trip all incluive” is very popular, that’s way we recommend you to make a booking in advance.
- Meeting point: San Antonio harbor. In front of Ritas restaurant. Check on Google Map
- Departure time at 11 a.m. or at 12
- Duration: about 6 hours
- Price includes: open bar (bear, sangria, mohitos, softs drink), delicious dishes and snorkeling
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English
- 300€ per person